Professional customer service academy
The aim of customer service nowadays is to build long-term relations based on mutual understanding, respect and acceptance of client’s needs, values and dreams, including dreams of good service. Customer relations resemble a tree - each tree needs strong roots and proper care to be able to grow its crown and in turn to fruit.
Professional customer care academy is a series of workshops perfecting techniques of building long-term and satisfactory customer relations, basic and advanced sales tools as well as methods of coping with difficult situations involving external and internal customers. This training project aims at perfecting customer relations building skills and, in consequence, sales growth.
- Learning practical professional customer service skills.
- Developing skills of building and maintaining customer relations.
- Raising communication effectiveness in customer service.
- Improving self-confidence and controlling stress.
- Building positive company image with proper attitude and behavior.
- Acquiring basic negotiation skills and learning methods of protection against manipulation.
en - Dlaczego warto zainwestować w szkolenie
en - Kluczowe zagadnienia treści programowe cyklu szkoleniowego
- Proper attitude is key (customer-oriented attitude, benefits coming from customer service, restocking positive energy supplies).
- Self-presentation as a face, not a mask (the art of building a professional sales representative image, appearance and first impression, social influence mechanisms and techniques).
- The essence of perfect interpersonal communication (communication barriers, communication mistakes – how not to make them, communication models).
- Building customer relations (preparing to succeed in sales, customer acquisition, gaining trust, matching in sales dance’, customer personality typology, complimenting, appreciating).
- Empathetic map of a customer (needs analysis, asking questions, active listening, clarifying, paraphrasing).
- Selling without pushing (I’m a person, not a machine, standards, habits vs fighting routine, automaticity, creativity, innovative approach, offer uniqueness).
- ‘Sales dance’ (presenting offers, solving customer’s problems/ailing his ‘pain’, relating to needs, language of benefits, persuasive narrations, storytelling in sales).
- Contracting arrangements (analysing opinions, coping with objections with ‘negative inversion’ strategy, strengthening decision validity, increasing contract’s value, tying, cross-selling and up-selling)
- Negotiating mutual benefits (using interpersonal skills in conflict resolution, perfecting cooperation and negotiation skills according to the win-win concept).
- After-sales service (closing the contract, mobilising indecisive customers, prompting to contact again, asking for recommendation, after-sales contact).
- How to make lemonade out of lemons? (turning failures into successes, developing emotional intelligence, confronting unpleasant emotions, analyzing own mistakes and drawing lessons for the future from them).
- Changing emotional reactions into rational ones (building new thinking habits, managing own emotions, effective goal visualisation, implementation plan).
- Mental resilience (self motivation, how to use the power of stress to make it your ally, not your enemy, relaxation techniques).
- How to cope in difficult situations involving customers? (establishing procedures of coping with customers who are demanding, aggressive or under the influence of psychoactive substances).
- Assertive self-expression and setting boundaries (assertiveness doesn’t only mean saying no, accepting and giving constructive feedback, feedback grid, I-message, assertiveness as a right, not an obligation).