Rising Leaders Program
Idea behind Rising Leaders Program
Rising Leaders is a development program designed for Employees who have recently taken a leadership role. Participation in the program supports the development of employees’ leadership competencies, recognising their talents and building a leadership career in line with them.
Pit stops are a vitally important part of race strategy – the outcome of a race is not only determined by the ability of the driver but also by the efficient operation of the service team. Careful planning and efficient handling of Pit Stops are vital to gaining a leading position and an advantage often decisive for winning the race. It is an agile and dynamic approach that combines smart strategy with smart execution.
Our development programs are like smoothly operating pit stops during a Formula One race. They are designed to help participants gain the right competencies as quickly as possible to achieve their business goals.
Cele programu Rising Leaders
The aim of the Rising Leaders program is to build the right attitude, broaden knowledge and develop competences in the field of leadership among people newly appointed as leaders. We know that the functioning of the team depends largely on how the leader manages their work, therefore during the training we put great emphasis on shaping the expected leadership attitudes, consistent with the culture of the organization and its values.
- Knowledge level – the participants will acquire and expand their knowledge of effective team management, organization of their own work and building a positive image of a team leader, they will learn about communication mistakes and barriers, models of feedback, methods of self-presentation and tools helpful in conducting effective speeches.
- Skill level – the participants will learn effective techniques and models of communication in the relationship leader-employee and leader-team, develop tools necessary for proper management of change and effective response to conflict situations and so-called fires, learn how to effectively motivate and engage the team in daily work and tasks.
- Attitude level – participants will understand how important the right attitude is for the effective work of the boss and how the internal beliefs that guide the leader affect the daily work and the atmosphere in the team.
Training sessions in the Rising Leaders program are like well-designed pit stops, supporting participants in reaching their planned goals. During the pit stop, we help participants observe which elements of their work are running correctly and which need further work, repair or replacement. Through pre-measurement, we can plan an individual development path for each participant, addressing individual predispositions and talents.
The Aspiring Leaders Program is three dynamic pit stops. Pit Stop activities must be swift, so each program stage is divided into smaller components: two training sessions, self-work and individual coaching. A team of experienced trainers and coaches will equip participants with practical knowledge based on practice and well-proven tools.
Benefits of participating in the program
The participant taking part in the program will gain knowledge and skills in:
- creating an environment conducive to effective teamwork by building attitudes, reinforcing constructive behavior and managing roles in the team;
- effective use of communication tools, including: creating precise messages, recognizing communication barriers, and formulating assertive statements;
- developing self-motivation and self-efficacy, as well as arousing motivation and commitment in team members, by working on beliefs, strengthening willpower and using effective tools for working on habits;
- methods of working on the attitude of employees, building the authority of the boss and taking care of good relations and atmosphere in the team;
- dealing with difficult situations, using the knowledge of conflict management in the group, dealing with conflict situations on the line of employee-team, employee-boss, team-boss;
- effective time management with the use of planning methods;
- adequate preparation and conduct of team meetings using tools to help conduct an effective meeting and strategies of self-presentation.